This 6 tire tire pressure monitoring system for an 6-tire motorhome has our patented flown-through sensors that enable refilling tire without sensor removal, it also has a dash-mounting monitor that shows tire pressure and temperature at all times. It alerts users to abnormal tire position as well as low and high tire pressure levels with alarm icons, red light, and an audible warning. The high pressure, high temperature, and per axle low pressure warning levels are user-adjustable. This item supports PSI/Bar and Fahrenheit or Celsius measurement units (user selectable). The light-weighted external cap sensor (.45oz) installing on the tire valve stem is waterproof and its battery is user-replaceable. The monitor has a rechargeable battery and is portable. The sensor signals have long range so therefore mostly it is not necessary for motorhomes and big rig tractors to install a signal booster. HCI developed the TPMS systems in USA by in-house engineers and make all products in its own factories.
- The flow-through sensor with replaceable battery can be secured to prevent loss or theft
- Portable monitor has rechargeable battery and monitors tire pressure 0-199 PSI & temperature
- Monitor tires 24/7: low/high pressure, high temperature, and slow leaks.
- Monitor warning thresholds are user adjustable; low pressure alert level is per axle adjustable.
- Tire sensor signals have excellent range and not require signal booster for most vehicles
List Price: $490.00
Sale Price: $490.00
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days