Important Information before your Purchase • The tire inflator operates on 12 volts DC and MUST be used with a power port that supports 15 amps. • Check your vehicle owner manual before purchase. Some 120W sockets might be fused with 10 amps fuses (not support).
• Working voltage: DC12V
• Rating power: 120W
• Inflating Speed: 1.06 CFM
• Min. Amp: 10 Amps
• Maximum Amp: 15 Amps
• LED flashlight: Bright Torch
• Maximum Working Pressure 100 PSI
• Display Units: KPA, PSI, BAR, KG/CM
• The power cable is with a 15 amps fuse, and there is a backup fuse in the package.
• Overheat protector will shut of the unit when it exceeds 167°F
• CE certified
1. Make sure the power switch is at OFF position and the vehicle engine is running.
2. Remove the dust cap from the tire valve, and then attach the air chuck to the tire valve stem, and screw onto tire's valve stem.
3. Plug the power cord into a 12V cigarette lighter socket.
4. Press (M) button to choose the display unit. (4 units available: PSI, KPA, BAR, KG/CM). Press (-) or (+) button to set the desired pressure, and then wait until it stops flashing.
5. Turn on the power switch. The compressor will automatically stop inflating once the desired pressure is reached.
6. When the desired pressure is reached, turn OFF the power.
7. Unscrew the valve connector, place the tire valve dust cap back to the tire & disconnect the power cord from a 12V cigarette lighter socket.
- CONVENIENCE: Plug directly into Cigarette Lighter Socket of your Vehicle. 12VDC 10~15 amps, 120~180W (port MUST support 15 amps)
- ULTIPLE USES: Inflate tires on cars, bikes, sedan and midsize SUV. Adaptors for balls and inflatables included.
- EASY TO READ: 4 Display Units: PSI, KPA, BAR, KG/CM
- LED FLASHLIGHT: Bright Torch
- PREVENT OVER INFLATION: Auto shut off when reaching the desired tire pressure. Overheat protection shuts off automatically when overloading.
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: $36.87